We were on our way to the hospital, but my parents decided they wanted to have breakfast first!

They put me to sleep and ...

...gulping idlis - that's my mother. And where is my father?
What kind of parents are these?

That's me, awake this time and on the weighing scale - 5.94 kgs. I'm doing pretty well, for a 3 and 1/2 month baby!

Then we had to wait in the hospital lobby with many crying babies and anxious parents! We are different you see!!

That's my doctor...she's really nice

She looked at me and made me do all kinds of things and then said I was doing well for my age. I'd known it all along, but didn't say anything.

Then came the tough part - the vaccination table

First the polio drops...

And then the jab, actually two...

It really hurt, but I didn't cry too much. Ask my father - he was there taking pictures of me...
hahaha.
ReplyDeletehappy boy!
nice to see these.
wow, he is so cute!
ReplyDelete